Friday, May 26, 2006

Chicks and Gifts



I ran down to the b-side during my break to buy the new Dixie Chicks album, Taking the Long Way. Here's to free speech! I also stopped in to Twee to pick up some taffy. For $1.50 you can purchase more taffy than you should eat in one setting. The raspberry/lemon and key lime are currently my favorite. But I always end up buying questionable flavors like chocolate chip cookie and buttered popcorn. When I know I like the tangy flavors. Blech. And watch out for the red licorice flavor. It is super stale. Some like the teeth crackin' taffy. I do not. Consider yourself warned.

Other recommendations: the MMoCA gift shop has so many excellent items - cards, jewelry, bags and household accessories. A wonderful place to buy gifts (for yourself) and others.

No comments: