Sunday, May 28, 2006

Yogurt at the Farmer's Market

I love the yogurt at the Farmer's Market. I have not tried the Murphy Farms (home of the best cottage cheese on earth) because that is only available at the downtown market, but I have been gobbling up the Sugar River yogurt from the Westside Community Market like crazy. I love the Westside Community Market, otherwise known as the Hilldale defectors market. Murphy Farms, the Sugar River people, the good apple lady and my favorite maple syrup guy are all there. There is plenty of room to run around on the grass and the parking is plentiful. The old Hilldale market had gotten to be a cramped mess. Boo hiss! On other Hilldale defector fronts, the new Chocolate Shoppe at Midvale Plaza is open for business and booming. They have been open one week and we have already been three times. No peppermint stick, though. I am also going to request that they add the green tea ice cream from the State St. store (a special request from downtown patrons when Chocolate Coyote closed). Hooray for ice cream!

No comments: